As Pacioli Professional Services recognizes that general accounting and tax compliance is generally a core requirement of our clients. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver a consistent service and build solid relationships which stand the test of time.
We provide a complete service of help and advice in all of the following areas:
- Income Tax Returns – for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and self managed superfund. We can also prepare your income tax returns from prior years for all entities efficiently and effectively. Why not let us get you up to date and give you peace of mind that your taxation needs are well taken care of.
- Salary Packaging – we can provide advice on various salary packaging options to determine the scenario which provides the most benefits to you.
- Capital Gains Tax Advice – Nearly every asset purchased after 19 September 1985 is subject to capital gains tax. Seeking advice prior to purchasing or selling an asset will help you to minimize your capital gains tax liability.
- Fringe Benefits Tax – Employers who provide motor vehicles, subsidised housing or loans or who pay personal expenses for employees are liable to pay tax on these benefits. There are many other benefits that are subject to Fringe Benefits Tax and Pacioli Professional Services can help identify your potential fringe benefits and devise strategies to minimize this amount.
Business Planning and Accounting
Modern business demands up to date accurate financial information.
We can relieve you and your staff of an enormous burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal and planning purposes.
We will discuss your requirements with you and provide you with tailored information and constructive advice on a regular basis.
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and divert you from the core activities of your business. Payroll & employment legislation is growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYG, statutory sick pay, annual leave etc
- ATO filing
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and termination payments
The GST system is a complex and confusing one. For this reason at Pacioli Professional Services we ensure our staff is continuously up to date on the changes, and able to offer you accurate advice.
Every transaction now brings with it a GST issue. We have experience with these issues and are able to offer expert advice on the implications of GST for your business. The GST related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on registering for GST
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- ATO audit assistance
- GST and properties
- Complex GST cases
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.
At every stage of their growth, from start-up to large enterprise, businesses can benefit from sound advice that goes beyond the essentials of accounting, taxation and audit. If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Business Start-Up Advice – it is important to set up your business to best fit your circumstances right from the start. In light of this, we provide start-up advice for business clients including structuring advice, taxation implications, taxation and accounting services and advice on operational issues.
- Business Structures – including the best structure to operate your business from and how to maximize the protection of your investment and business assets to assist with wealth creation and estate planning.
- Buying Or Selling A Business – When buying a business, we can provide due diligence services including the analysis of the business financials, budget and cash flow planning and consideration of other operational issues. If you are selling a business we can prepare the financial documents required and advise on the tax concessions available to minimize the tax payable on the sale proceeds.